Sunday, March 13, 2016

Friday activity

Having this huge project in our hands, our teacher decided to put us in groups to present the ideas of what we were thinking about doing. In our case we decided to see each blog and give feedback to each other. Also we presented our ideas to the members of the group. In my case I presented the ideas of doing thriller or drama but I didn’t have a clear idea of what I was going to do. After I told them two of the ideas of what I was thinking of doing, they told me an example of movies that I should watch for inspiration. These activities help me see different perspective of my idea. They gave me good ideas about what kind of shots and angles I could do with this type of genres.

My plan for this week is to have a clear idea of what I am making for my film. Also I will be watching other movies of the same genre to see what type of shots and angles they use. 

Nepriakia, Daria. "Table Chair Markers Free Stock Photo - StockSnap.io." Table Chair Markers Free Stock Photo - StockSnap.io. 7 Mar. 2016. Web. 22 Mar. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment