Thursday, March 10, 2016

Welcome to my journey...


      I would like to introduce you to this new journey that I'm about to start. Here I’m going to share my ideas and research about my project.
First, I will like to introduce myself and give you a brief explanation of why I am creating this blog.
 To start off I am Arianna Presilla, currently a senior at Cypress Bay. I was born in Venezuela and moved to the United States when I was 14 years old. Moving to the United States helped me mature and see the world from a different perspective. I am creating this blog for an Aice project. Here I will be documenting all the process of my film opening. 

      Thinking about the genres have been very difficult.  I have two in mind thriller and drama that I think it could work with the idea  I have in mind. To start the process of deciding between the two genres I will do a research on both genres.  This week I will watch some drama and thriller films. For the drama films I am going to watch "Spotlight" and "Women in gold" and for thriller genre I will watch ¨Spectre¨. Seeing this films I hope to get inspired and get a clear idea of each genre. 


Schneider, Speider. "Design Shack - Web Design Gallery, Articles & Community."Design Dilemma: What to Do When Your Ideas Aren’t Credited to You. 9 Jan. 2014. Web. 12 Mar. 2016.

http://designshack.net/articles/design-dilemma-articles/design-dilemma-what-to-do-when-your-ideas-arent-credited-to-you/


No comments:

Post a Comment