Friday, April 8, 2016

Almost done...

      Wow, time went by so fast and the project is almost done. I learned so much throughout this process and I am really glad that the final product came out as I thought it would.
     I really enjoyed doing this project, I had my ups and downs but overall I felt confortable with all the tools that my instructor, Mrs. Stoklosa, taught us. Doing this project helped me learn cool things. For example, the second time I went to re-do some shots, one of the employers of my dad knew how to use a professional camera, so he told me a couple of tips to take better shots.
     I want to take the time to thank all my family and friends that had help through this project. I want to give a special thanks to my dad, who was my main actor. He followed my bossy commands and helped me with good ideas to put in my film. Also, I wanted to thank all of the employers of the company that help me in a couple of scenes.
     I wanted to also thank you guys for reading my posts and following me through this journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment