Friday, April 1, 2016

All about the story

Hey!
I am really excited to tell you all about my story.
The story will begin at a newspaper office in which the main character, Aquiles, will be introduced.  Aquiles is a tall and very organized man. He always dresses in suits and the one thing that makes him standout is his white hair. He is in charge of the economics department of the company. The company is having financial difficulties, so it decides to publish profitable, breaking news about the government.

My idea is to show the negative side of the government, corruption. I'm still thinking about the best way to express this idea, so the viewers can understand it. One of my classmates gave me a really good idea. He suggested making a newspaper in which I would display the breaking news on the front page.

The big news that is going to be released is information about “Area 51", as the newspaper company knows that the government is hiding something there. By presenting this secret information to the public, the newspaper company will be able to overcome its financial difficulties.

Furthermore, I was thinking to put my credits in a newspaper as I think it is a very creative way to present them.

No comments:

Post a Comment