Friday, April 1, 2016

Storyboard

Here I am going to present my storyboard for my film opening, I didn't post it earlier because I wanted that all the scene were very clear.
Here I am going to give you a brief idea of what each scene is going to be about and explain it in more details.
1. I am going to start with a pan movement of a window in my dads office, in this shot I am going to insert the title that is "the uncover". 
2. the second scene is going to be a black screen with a suspense music.
3. this scene is going to present the character. I will use a mid shot of the main character. 
4. black screen again where I am going to start introducing my credits 
5. close up of main character talking on the phone
6.black screen with suspense music 
7. long shot of the office, employers typing 
8. black screen with suspense song 
9.high angle of the main character doing some paper work 
10. black screen suspense music 
11. close up of the news title. I was thinking of adding my credits to the newspaper.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment