Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Countdown

 This week I am going to be pretty busy finishing all my editing and doing my critical reflection. For that I plan to be very organized and use the time wisely. I am planning to finish all my editing tomorrow and start my critical reflection as soon as possible. I had difficulties finding a good song for my opening; I want a suspense song that fits perfectly with my opening scene.

For my overall editing I am using and iPad, it has been a little difficult to do it there but that's what I have. 
Yesterday, I re-do some shots for example one where the people were buying the newspaper to showcase that the company was gaining money and popularity. 
One of the struggles that I had yesterday was that my main character (my dad)  was really busy with work so I waited until he wasn't busy to do all of my retakes but in that time I enjoyed taking pictures and doing so filming for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment